Featured Post

Resources: Necromunda Cards

Here's a quickie for you: a set of cards you can use to keep track of your Necromunda gangers.

(For the record, I personally think Necromunda is the best game to come out of Games Workshop to date. Don't get me wrong: I was weaned on Space Hulk, and cut my teeth on the first two editions of Warhammer 40,000 - and don't even get me started on Warhammer Quest. So even though I say Necromunda's the best, rest assured that Space Hulk, Rogue Trader and Warhammer Quest are running a close second.)

Anyway, as utilitarian as the stock Necromunda gang rosters may be, they really aren't very useful once your gang's got a few fights under its belt. (Unless your writing is extremely small and precise - and your is eyesight far better than mine!) Also, those 8.5" by 11" sheets tend to take up a lot of prime gaming real estate, especially if you're a kitchen table gamer like myself.

It was for these reasons that - many, many moons ago - I started using cards to track my gangers. The increased room to track skills, wounds, gear, etc. was a great boon, as was the decreased amount of table space the cards required. I've since started using cards for just about every game I play that requires keeping track of my models.

Unfortunately, I've since misplaced the source files for the cards I've been using for several years. Since my printed supply of these cards was running low, I recently created a new set - which I now share with you:

(Note: There's no specific card in this set to keep track of gang-level information - territories, stash, and such. We usually just write this on the back of the leader's card.)

(Necromunda box cover image © Games Workshop)

. . . . .

Comments