Featured Post

A Quick Scoreboard Update (and Proof of Life)

Yes, I know the blog's been stagnating - but rest assured I yet draw breath. I moved the family to new digs at the end of last September, and haven't had much opportunity to play since the last post. (Between prepping for the move, then the lack of a nearby game group, there hasn't been much opportunity to play.)

However, over the last month, I've managed to get a few games in. Most noteworthy was the most recent Necromunda session, wherein one of my old gangs ("The Roodboyz") handily bested my trio of opponents. Yay! Another win for the board!

Unfortunately, the month also included four other gaming sessions: another Necromunda session, and one game each of Strange Aeons, Fear & Faith, and Song of Blades & Heroes. All of which - wait for it! - I not-so-handily lost. Boo! Four more losses for the board! (Gee, I sure do suck at miniatures gaming! But at least I have fun.)

So, here's the latest:

.............................................................................

A Hard Won Thing Scoreboard:

2 wins / 2 draws / 15 losses

. . . . .

Comments